The InnoSource Data Solutions Group, an award-winning provider of software and data solutions, is seeking a motivated Software Developer with data-centric skills and interests. The open position addresses customer and internal needs for Software Development, Business Intelligence (BI) Content Development, and Data Management work.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Duties include software design, coding, requirements development, estimating, and consulting. Development and technical work will often include functioning as part of a development team and adhering to best practices and team methodology.
Required Skills, Knowledge, & Experience
Qualified candidates will possess skills or the ability to learn the following technologies or similar technologies quickly:
- PHP/Laravel Software Development
- VueJS, React, CSS frameworks, HTML, and other Web Application Technologies
- MVC and ORM frameworks and methods
- C-Sharp – ASP.NET Development
- Git, GitFlow, or similar Experience
- SQL Development
- MySQL, MS-SQL Server, or equivalent Experience
- Power BI, Qlik, Tableau, or similar Development experience
- Experience with Data Management development and tools
InnoSource is a Microsoft Gold Partner with decades of experience designing, developing, and support software and data analytics systems. Join our team!
Benefits & Pay
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes the following benefits:
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 8 paid holidays
- 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply today and we will contact you to start the interview process. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran