Job Description – Customer Service Representative: Starting Rate $17 An Hour Final Day to Apply!
Are you looking to take your customer service career to the next level? This is an exciting opportunity to learn and understand more about the banking industry. We are offering $17/ hr. plus a competitive benefits package and an excellent paid training program that is in office in Akron, Ohio.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Service Representative: Starting Rate $17 An Hour
- Focus on building rapport
- Engage customer service and provide quality experience
- Offer helpful recommendations
- Minimize wait time and optimize process
**This client has a smoke free facility and requires a nicotine test prior to employment**
Required Skills and Knowledge – Customer Service Representative: Starting Rate $17 An Hour
- Previous call center or banking experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate professional verbal communication skills, with clear pronunciation and usage of proper grammar
- Ability to quickly resolve complex customer problems using various resources including computer systems, reference materials and multiple screens
- Will be responsible for resolving customer complaints and disputes in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to use a headset and to sit for extended periods of time
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications and comfortable searching on the Internet
Education and Experience – Customer Service Representative: Starting Rate $17 An Hour
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required
- High School Diploma or GED
- This position is in office at our client
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Representative: Starting Rate $17 An Hour
- Pay rate starts at $17.00/hr.
- Benefits included (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Paid Training
- M-F 9:00am-6:00pm in training
- 8-hour shifts, 4 days during the week plus 1 weekend shift (will only work one weekend shift)
- Work hours are within 7am-8:15pm
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service Representative: Starting Rate $17
Apply before Friday, October, 15th 2021.
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service Representative: Starting Rate $17 An Hour
Apply before November 12th, 2021.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran