Job Description – Scheduling Coordinator – $16/hr
As a Scheduling Coordinator, your primary focus will be on quality and customer service as the bridge between our customers, technicians and local service teams. By providing scheduling, routing, tracking and invoicing assistance, these detail-oriented professionals are key to delivering the best experience.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Scheduling Coordinator – $16/hr
- Provide direct support to regional locations with scheduling, routing, tracking and invoicing assistance, in close partnership with local field leaders and technicians.
- Maintain knowledge of assigned market area and provide the most efficient directions and routes possible for technicians.
- Ensure that proper information is listed on routing manifests and work orders before technicians leave their facilities.
- Review completed work orders with technicians and leaders for accuracy prior to invoicing.
- Remove unused inventory from completed work orders
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Scheduling Coordinator – $16/hr
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and problem solve
- Proficient computer skills
- Must be available to work Monday through Saturday 7am-6pm, will always have Sundays off and rotating Saturdays
Education and Experience – Scheduling Coordinator – $16/hr
2 years proven success in a fast paced Customer Service role
HS Diploma or Equivalent
Benefits and Pay – Scheduling Coordinator – $16/hr
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran