Job Description – Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you an experienced B2B Accounts Receivable professional looking for a new opportunity in a corporate environment? Our Fortune 500 client is seeking a highly qualified individual to join the team.
Start your career path in a stable industry with a nationally known corporation that focuses on your success and advancement. This Fortune 500 company is rapidly growing and reimagining the chemical distribution industry. They pride themselves on their ability to function as a direct extension of their customers’ teams while serving as an ally in the quest for business success. They need your help in solving their customers and suppliers’ complex business endeavors.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs while guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Collecting on B2B past due accounts
- Building relationships and connecting with clients
- Collaborates with clients, sales, and management to resolve various issues
- Ensures client accounts are in compliance
- Exercise best judgment in resolving outstanding client issues
- Ability to prioritize workload
Required Skills and Knowledge – Accounts Receivable Specialist
- B2B collections/accounts receivable experience required
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail/data entry skills
- Proficiency with the MS Office package preferred, strong excel skills are needed
- You’ll be working in SAP and GetPaid every day (and other ERP systems) so experience is a plus but not required – we will train you on everything you need to know!
Education and Experience – Accounts Receivable Specialist
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required – a combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the ideal candidate
- 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully managing business-to-business relationships
- Proven job stability in previous positions
Benefits and Pay – Accounts Receivable Specialist
- Great Work/Life Balance: Monday through Friday, first shift hours (8am-5pm)
- Compensation: $22/hr
- Great Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, and Dental Reimbursement
- PTO and paid holidays!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran