Job Description – Financial Analyst
InnoSource, a leader in workforce management, is headquartered in Dublin, OH. Our mission: to match qualified and motivated candidates to long-term career opportunities at quality client companies, ranging from mid-size firms to Fortune 500 companies.
The Financial Analyst role is an internal role at our Corporate Headquarters. Your primary objective will be to support business analysis, accounting and reporting requirements. The Financial Analyst will work directly with the Controller and Operations Team.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting new role within a growing company, working with great people committed to a culture of putting passion to work.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Financial Analyst
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Tracking and analyzing key metrics
- Collecting, consolidating, and generating sales forecasts (monthly and quarterly focus)
- Compiling key pieces of information related to performance against objectives set by management
- Preparation for monthly/quarterly/annual financial reporting
- Reporting and analysis for Operations team, including client reporting, executive reporting of sales, key metrics and KPIs, recruiting and tracking analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis
- General accounting and audit activities
- Business banking
- Monitoring the accuracy and efficient distribution of reports
- Recommending revisions to existing reports and assisting in the development of new reporting tools
Required Skills and Knowledge – Financial Analyst
- Strong quantitative and qualitive analytical abilities
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel
- Systems experience including PowerBI and Qlik a plus
Education and Experience – Financial Analyst
- 1-3 years in an Analyst or similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field
Benefits and Pay – Financial Analyst
- Competitive salary to be commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- 401k + match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity to work for a growing company with a unique culture
- New, contemporary headquarters in professional district of Dublin
We are hiring immediately! Apply today and we will contact you to start the interview process. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Deadline for Applying for Financial Analyst
Apply before February 13th, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran