Do you have great attention to detail? Do you have an excellent safety record? Then the Tire Trimmer opening is a great fit for you! Apply now to work with a global industry leader in Fayetteville, NC!
InnoSource has been partnered with a large Tire Manufacturing company in Fayetteville for over 20 years.
Job Description – Tire Worker
Tire Trimmers are responsible for inspecting, trimming and stamping tire treads to ensure the best and safest tires are on the road – this job is incredibly important!
Key Responsibilities – Tire Worker
- Identifying and communicating quality defects to ensure action takes place to correct mistakes
- Trimming the ends, vents and flash on each tread
- Meeting (and exceeding!) safety, production and quality goals
Required Skills and Knowledge – Tire Worker
- Able to stand for long period of times in a warehouse environment (12-hour shifts)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow directions
- Able to understand and work the Flash grade requirement
Education and Experience – Tire Worker
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing experience – required
- Able to work days or nights
- Requires bending, lifting up to 65lbs, and placing tires on pallets
- PPE required
- Able to work in heat
Benefits and Pay – Tire Worker
- We offer healthcare, dental reimbursement, and life insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran