Job Description – Recruiter
If you enjoy building relationships and changing people’s lives, this rewarding career opportunity is for you! This is a full-time, salaried Recruiter position with great benefits, including health insurance, life insurance, dental reimbursement, 401k, tuition reimbursement, bonuses, paid time off, holiday pay and more! Our headquarters is located in Dublin, OH with easy highway access. We offer hybrid work schedules: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm, with the opportunity to work in office & remotely during the week!
Our Dublin office is expanding and we need a talented Recruiter to join our team and help connect more candidates to our great job openings! No recruiting experience – no problem! You receive training and coaching to ensure success. Our recruit-to-order process allows you to recruit individuals and align them with wonderful career opportunities with our clients!
We really want to add team members that live the five InnoSource principles, and here’s just one of them: “We work hard & We play hard”. Apply today to become a part of our upbeat and engaging culture!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding them through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Recruiter
How does an InnoSource Recruiter spend their day?
- Meeting with the client to understand the job requirements and their corporate culture.
- Sourcing the best talent for our job openings – here in Ohio and in markets across the U.S.
- You’ll spend time reviewing resumes, talking to applicants over the phone and in person, and researching for passive candidates.
- Working to meet client deadlines to find and hire the best associates. It’s fast-paced and rewarding work! The InnoSource team works together to recruit candidates. We collaborate – we don’t compete with one another.
- Finally, coaching the candidates and guiding them through the process of transitioning to a new job.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Recruiter
Are you a good fit?
- Are you looking to begin a career in Human Resources (HR)?
- Do you enjoy meeting with and talking to new people?
- Do you connect with people easily?
- Do you enjoy providing great Customer Service?
Education and Experience – Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree and strong communication skills are required
- Ideally one or more years of Recruiting and/or Talent Acquisition experience
Benefits and Pay – Recruiter
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes the following benefits:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays
- 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement
We are hiring immediately! Apply today and we will contact you to start the interview process. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
For SEO Purposes Only: Recruiting / Recruiting / Recruiting / Talent Acquisition / Talent Acquisition / Talent Acquisition
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran