Job Description – Business Analyst
This position is tasked with enabling the success of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company product & project programs. The individual should have SAP experience and the ability to work with Goodyear and Cooper development teams and engineering groups.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Business Analyst
- Multi-tasking: Able to monitor /work with multiple projects and requests at a given time.
- Successfully coordinate with Plant Industrial Engineers to create Production Bill of Materials (PBOM).
- Ability to diagnose Bill of Materials (BOM) process to ensure they are costed, routed, components procured in LMAT, project tires built, cured, and transferred/shipped.
- Create and maintain Planning Bill of Materials (LBOM) for all new products to ensure accuracy in Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
- Create and maintain SAP TP0 corporate specifications
- Meet with customers (Technical Managers & Engineers) to train, instruct & assist with BOM creation in SAP.
- Supply systems governance for PCR, SUV/LT, & OE tire new material requests.
- Provide clear and consistent communication across all functional engineering groups.
- Respond and assist manufacturing plant Technical team members with resolving SAP functionality issues
- Other duties as assigned by the Chied of Product Development Capabilities.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Business Analyst
- Understanding of SAP configuration specifically in the Project Development and Procurement phase.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Education and Experience – Business Analyst
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Engineering, Business Management or related field
- Previous SAP experience, & Winshuttle, specifically involving product engineering groups.
- manufacturing experience-desired
Benefits and Pay – Business Analyst
- Free wellness center, gym, doctor, and walking paths
- Full service café and Starbucks kiosk
- Secure, state of the art facility
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran