Job Description – Receiving Coordinator
We are currently seeking a Shipping/Receiving Coordinator for our Fortune 500 client in Fayetteville, North Carolina!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Receiving Coordinator
- Managing and optimizing the plants raw material supply chain and inventory
- Responsible for shipping plant material and equipment to assigned locations
- Responsible for the reception and verification of inbound materials and equipment
- Managing the vendor supply system
- Managing labor
Required Skills and Knowledge – Receiving Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Supply experience
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent communication
- Attention to detail
- Longevity in positions
Schedule – Receiving Coordinator
- Must have open availability as the plant is open 24 hours a day. This includes days, nights, and weekends.
- 12-hour shifts; 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Benefits and Pay – Receiving Coordinator
- $20/hour plus benefits
- We offer full coverage medical, 50% dental reimbursement plan and a $25,000 life insurance policy
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran