Job Description – Procurement Specialist – Work From Home
Are you looking for a remote opportunity? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Are you looking to build relationships within a well- known company? If so, then the apply to this Logistics Pricing Specialist today!
We are currently seeking individuals looking to jump-start their careers with a leading manufacturer of plastic and plastic materials. An ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess strong analytical skills, and have a desire to advance in the future. The starting pay is $20.00/ hourly with first shift hours and great benefits. This is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance with this prominent international company, so apply today!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Procurement Specialist – Work From Home
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing purchasing lanes to ensure product availability and material flow
- Determining if inventory quantities are sufficient for needs, ordering more materials when necessary.
- Resolving advanced and non-routine purchase order discrepancies (PODs)
- Working with the customer service representatives and other cross functunal partners as they respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Procurement Specialist – Work From Home
- Successfully navigates and works within all purchasing networks to execute the materials requirements planning (MRP) function.
- Will be required to ensure Supplier contacts are up to date and have regular communication with those Supplier contacts.
- Analyzes daily reports, such as the Potential Stock Out report and the Excess Inventory report, and takes related action to prevent service failures.
- Serves as department back-up to support department and participates in special purchasing projects as needed.
Education and Experience – Procurement Specialist – Work From Home
- Impeccable attendance record with a stable work history
- Previous procurement or inventory specialist preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree a plus!
- Internship within procurement, supply chain, or business.
Benefits and Pay – Procurement Specialist – Work From Home
- Starting pay rate: $20.00/hour- $22.00/hr
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- First shift, Monday – Friday schedule
- Work from home opportunities
- Experience a culture of passion in a professional environment
Deadline for Applying for Procurement Specialist – Work From Home
Apply before July 15th, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran