Job Description – Benefits Coordinator
Are you looking to work for a world-renowned company? Apply now for our Benefits Coordinator position with a Fortune 500 leader in the automotive manufacturing industry at a world class global headquarters in Akron, OH.
If you have experience with administrative tasks, knowledge of managing email boxes and leave calendars, a positive, can do attitude, and excellent attention to detail, please apply today for immediate consideration.
InnoSource has been putting passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Benefits Coordinator
- Monitor Absence and Benefits mailboxes and respond to basic questions by email or phone
- Manage call-off line for multiple plant locations
- Assist with mailing correspondence to employees, i.e. STD and A&S exhaustion letters, leave updates, etc.
- Train on LeavePro and Workday
- Managing voicemail messages for intermittent call-off for small plants
- Serve as backup when Leave Analysts and Benefit Leads are on leave or vacation
- Schedule annual benefit meetings & other various administrative benefit meeting scheduling
- Handle payroll issues/tickets i.e. processing overpayments, researching payroll issues, etc.
- Assist with COB inquiries from insurance partners
Education and Experience – Benefits Coordinator
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to quickly learn new computer applications
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Collaborative skills
Benefits and Pay – Benefits Coordinator
- Free wellness center, gym, and walking paths all onsite
- On-site, full-service café, and Starbucks kiosk
- Secure, state of the art facility
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran