Job Description – Data Entry – IT Department
We are currently seeking applicants for a Data Entry role in the IT Department to work with our Asset Management Team in Robinson Township!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Data Entry – IT Department
- Approving hardware return request within 48 hours.
- Reviewing and approving change requests
- Prepare and present weekly report to EUS Asset Management Team
- Other Duties
Required Skills and Knowledge – Data Entry – IT Department
- Professional phone/email etiquette
- Good organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must
Education and Experience – Data Entry – IT Department
Minimum of High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
Benefits and Pay – Data Entry – IT Department
- $15.00/hour (full-time)
- Paid holidays and Paid time off
- Generous benefits – Health, Dental and Life insurance
- 401K and tuition reimbursement available after 1 year of employment.
- Hours (flexible) – Can be 7-3:30pm, 7:30-4pm, or 8-4:30pm
- Hybrid work schedule after training
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran