Job Description – Quality Assurance Tester
This individual will be responsible to perform integration and regression testing on various Java/COBOL applications, SAP ERP, CRM and SRM applications. Develop and maintain test scripts, provide documentation for training and support groups and test new hardware.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Quality Assurance Tester
- Perform Integration & Regression tests on all program changes for all end user types
- Document and track bugs and application issues for each work request
- Develop and maintain test scripts for integration testing using, MicroFocus, Quick Test Professional, Loadrunner and SAP TAO testing tools
- Test new hardware with current applications
- Review, analyze and evaluate business/technical specification documents
- Communicate with Development, Quality Assurance, Support and Training teams concerning Application and Hardware Enhancements
- Communicate to the Business specific changes to applications to acquire sign off on
- Evidence of Testing for SOX compliance
Required Skills and Knowledge – Quality Assurance Tester
- Must possess strong organizational, communication and time management skills.
- Effective listening skills and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to build confidence and maintain relationships.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
Education and Experience – Quality Assurance Tester
- Business Management with experience in IT is preferred
- Associates in the field of Information Technology or Computer Science
- Working knowledge of current MS Products and Lotus Notes Database
- Knowledge of the Goodyear Business Management System is a plus.
- Knowledge of Tire HQ is a plus
- Knowledge of SAP Systems such as Order to Cash, Source to Pay, EWM a plus
- Object Oriented Programming a plus
Benefits and Pay – Quality Assurance Tester
- Free wellness center, gym, and walking paths all onsite
- On-site, full-service café and Starbucks kiosk
- Secure, state of the art facility
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement, Paid Time Off
Deadline for Applying for Quality Assurance Tester
Apply before August 28th, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran