Job Description – Data Analyst – 25.00/hr!
The Data Analysts responsibility is to manage data gathering, analysis, and reporting of Spend and other Procurement related data. Data Analyst will compile historical baselines and develop Forecasts for future Spend. We are urgently hiring for this opportunity!
*This is an on-site / hybrid opportunity in the Columbus, OH area*
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Data Analyst – 25.00/hr!
- Spend and bid analysis, calculation of historical baseline pricing, savings, final proposal cost impacts and creation of awarding scenarios with category manager(s).
- Participates in the selection and implementation of category supplier sourcing strategies to ensure high quality, on time delivery and competitive/ advantageous commercial terms.
- Recommends and participate in the category strategy, processes, and procedures that are consistent with corporate policy, project requirements and sound commercial, legal, and ethical practices.
- Develops specifications for issuing and awarding bids to suppliers through sourcing process.
- Forecast requirements for categories based on historical data, understanding of the business cycle and market drivers, including store openings and closings, as well as an understanding of item-specific needs based on business activity.
- Develops Procurement Reporting for presentations to C-suite (monthly).
- Develops Dashboards (procurement spend, fork truck modeling, supplier performance, KPI, etc)
- Identifies and engages services of new suppliers in support of category requirements.
- Evaluate buying decisions based on item cost, lead time, freight impact, minimum order requirements, space considerations, risk of obsolescence, etc. to deliver lowest landed cost while maintaining high service levels.
- Maintains key supplier data in Oracle ERP system
- Works in special projects as assigned by supervisor.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Data Analyst – 25.00/hr!
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Advanced Excel Skills (pivot tables, macros, Vlook ups, graphs etc.)
- Proficient with ERP/MRP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Strong Power Point skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Collaborative/Team Player
- Good Decision-Making Skills
- Agent of Change
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Analyze large volume of data
Education and Experience – Data Analyst – 25.00/hr!
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years + equivalent experience
Benefits and Pay – Data Analyst – 25.00/hr!
- Health insurance/life insurance
- Dental Reimbursement
- 25.00/hr !
- M – F work schedule !
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran