Job Description – Industrial Designer
Seeking an experienced, self-motivated PT Instructional Designer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong background in professional development. You must be an experienced instructional designer, effective communicator and efficient program developer with the ability to coordinate work across an extended project team. The designer will support the design and development of new and existing blended leadership and management development offerings.
InnoSource has been partnered with an indsutry-leading Tire Manufacturing company headquartered in Akron, OH for over 20 years.
Key Responsibilities – Industrial Designer
- Develop learning content that focuses on knowledge, skills and leadership competency development that will improve performance and drive business impact for front and mid-level leaders .
- Utilize instructional design, adult learning principles and innovative strategies in the conception, design and development of leadership programs
- Collaborate with subject matter professionals on course design and development to translate business content into learner-centered experiences (flipped classroom and hybrid learning)
- Develop high and low-level learning designs, and develop facilitator and participant materials in support outlined objectives, company brand standards
- Incorporate third-party, licensed training products as needed
- Minimum of five years of recent experience in instructional design and materials development; preferably in support of leadership and manager development in commercial workplace environments.
- Experience facilitating design sessions and interviewing project sponsors and subject matter professionals to gain insight on learning requirements (e.g. target audience analysis, content scope and context and case study development)
- Must have demonstrated experience designing for various modalities and formats, including digital, virtual, classroom, blended, simulation, social/collaborative, infographics, supporting guides, etc.
- Prior knowledge of designing interactive learning interventions and performance support tools and creating detailed storyboards
- Excellent organizational, communications, relationship and project management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines, manage heavy workloads and prioritize
Required Skills and Knowledge – Instructional Designer
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written) required
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to work logically and efficiently
- Successful candidates will have multiple examples of their work on specific leader development programs (for front-line leaders and mid-level)
Benefits and Pay – Instructional Designer
- Pay is based off education and experience
- Free wellness center, gym, doctor, and walking paths
- Full service café and Starbucks kiosk
- Secure, state of the art facility
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran