Do you see yourself leading a team? Do you enjoy multi-tasking and working on multiple projects at once? Are you interested in planning and production? If you answered yes to any of these, this position may be a great fit for YOU!
InnoSource is seeking applicants to join as a Production Area Manager at one of our Fortune 500 clients in Fayetteville, NC. This is an exciting opportunity to further your career in the automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Maintain the smooth and timely flow of plant production ensuring a quality product is delivered to the next operation and customer.
- Achieve the business goals of the operation including cost, quality, safety, and delivery.
- Coach, develop, and support hourly associates. Hold associates accountable for attainment of objectives.
- Drive Business Center strategies to the floor level.
- Develop, maintain, and provide continuous improvement in his/her team.
- Lead adherence of all procedures, audits, practices, and standard work within the operation.
- Develop employees and foster a team culture.
- Promote safety in aspects of every task.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to meet production and cost goals
- Ability to hold associates/team members accountable
Education and Experience:
- 1-3 years’ experience in production manufacturing process and equipment.
- Prior work with training/organizational development or in another function desired.
- Knowledge of Production/Maintenance team structure, operations, and requirements.
- Knowledge of basic HR/training functions.
- Familiarization with budget development/management.
- Demonstrated excellence in establishing/maintaining communications and interpersonal relationships.
- Veterans encouraged to apply
- 12 hour rotating shift – 2 days on, 2 days off, every other weekend
- Must be available to be assigned to 7:00 am- 7:00 pm or 7:00 pm – 7:00 am
Benefits and Pay:
- Compensation starting at $25 to $27 per hour
- Full benefits including health insurance, life insurance, and dental reimbursement
Apply today! We are hiring immediately and a recruiter will follow up with next steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran