Job Description – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
We are currently seeking individuals looking to jump-start their careers with an award-winning Fortune 100 insurance company at their Grandview Heights or downtown Columbus campus. An ideal candidate will be driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a desire to advance in the future. This is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance with this prominent nationally known Insurance provider. You will be taught everything that you need to know, so no experience is required!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
- Providing exceptional administrative support for a growing Life Insurance team
- Assisting underwriters with various administrative tasks from updating client accounts, processing paperwork and general data entry.
- Playing an instrumental role in helping customers make the best decisions possible regarding their financial needs
- Helping to support team success with daily team meetings and a strong cooperation
Education and Experience – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
- High School/GED required
- 1-2 years Customer Service or Administrative support experience preferred in any industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with upper level management
- Desire to build a career!
Benefits and Pay – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
- $13.00-$15.00/hour starting pay
- Opportunity to earn multiple pay increases within your first year
- Paid Training and excellent benefits including medical, dental and 401k.
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm
Deadline for Applying for Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
Apply before August 31st, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran