Order Management Specialist – Job Description
Are you looking for a professional role with great work life balance? Work a Monday through Friday schedule while enjoying wonderful benefits like paid time off, health insurance, and more!
As an Order Management Specialist, you will work directly with our business customers (including well-known retailers, service centers, and more!) and play a key role in both our company and our customers’ success. Responsibilities include handling customer inquiries regarding products, order/ data entry, assist with the forecasting and replenishment of supply, provide information on shipment locations, training new associates (upon experience) and ensure orders are entered in a timely fashion to avoid shipping delays.
Hours: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 1st shift- between 7:30am-7pm
We value our employees and we have long-term career opportunities available for enthusiastic, professionals, in search of a career change. This is hybrid customer service representative role (2 days a week onsite and up to 3 days work from home) during Covid-19 and will transition back to the Akron location once it is safe. During training for 6-8 weeks the schedule will be onsite for 4 days, with 1 day remote.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
- Free wellness center, gym, and walking paths all onsite
- On-site, full-service café and Starbucks kiosk
- Secure, state of the art facility
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement, Paid Time Off
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; HS Diploma required
- Working knowledge with MS Office applications (Excel, Access, Power Point, etc.)
- Team-player who is self-motivated and excels working with minimal supervision
- Problem-solver who takes a practical, common sense approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills while working in fast-paced call center setting
- Customer Service skills
Apply today! We are hiring immediately; a recruiter will be in touch regarding next steps.
For SEO Purposes Only: Customer Service Representative / Customer Service Representative / Customer Service Representative / Data Entry / Data Entry / Data Entry
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service / Order Management Specialist – Hybrid Remote and M-F!
Apply before September 2nd, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran