Job Description – Transportation Freight Pay Analyst
Provide daily support to ensure the correct application of rates for our Clients freight movement. This includes the set up and maintenance of carriers and rates within the Clients transportation management system and various audits and error resolutions. Facilitate the freight payment process by resolving rating errors, processing Spot Rate Agreements and correcting freight movement errors.
- Set up and maintenance of carriers and rates in the Transportation Management Solutions (TMS) system.
- Analyze and resolve freight movement, invoice processing issues. Bill of Lading issues and rating errors in the Transportation Management Solutions system.
- Review and update various TMS status reports.
- Resolve identified TMS portal Errors.
- Identify error root causes and advise Transportation and Accounts Payable management.
- Interface regularly with Transportation and Accounts Payable management to ensure effective problem resolution.
- Present rate change requests to management during weekly meetings.
- Send change notices (RSA’s) to carriers on a monthly basis.
- Identify freight movements that qualify for mini-bid opportunities.
- Provide feedback regarding ongoing operations and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies.
- Respond quickly to carrier inquiries and expedite requests made by the Transportation department.
- Processing Cargo Claims
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Transportation Freight Pay Analyst
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate/interact with different audiences
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Recognize, evaluate and suggest change initiatives to meet business needs
Education and Experience – Transportation Freight Pay Analyst
- High School Diploma / GED plus 1-3 years experience in the related field is preferred
- Demonstrated competency in the execution of projects and decision making desired
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of Lotus Notes and current MS Office Products with an advanced level skill set of Word/Excel
- TMS and SAP experience preferred
- Knowledge of purchasing to payables cycle
Benefits and Pay – Transportation Freight Pay Analyst
- Free wellness center, gym, and walking paths all onsite
- On-site, full-service café and Starbucks kiosk
- Secure, state of the art facility
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement, Paid Time Off
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran