We are currently seeking applicants for a Manufacturing Quality Control position at our Fortune 500 client in Danville, VA!
Key Responsibilities – Manufacturing Quality Control
- Interpret product specifications, processes and material specifications
- Follow new products based on Engineer’s requests and schedules. This will include following and collecting data from the component, the tire build, curing and final finish process.
- Analyze data and provide reports.
- Troubleshooting any issues during the process.
- Perform additional tasks to aide in new development projects and industrialization processes, as requested.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Manufacturing Quality Control
- Previous experience in production/manufacturing environment
- Previous quality experience preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Basic computer software proficiency
Education and Experience – Manufacturing Quality Control
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred but not required
Benefits and Pay – Manufacturing Quality Control
- Pay starting at $17.50/hr with room for growth!
We offer healthcare, life insurance, and a dental reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran