Interested in a full-time career with a Fortune 100 award-winning company?
We are currently seeking a customer focused individual in Robinson Township! You will be part of a team using your experience to support our associates in the field. Regular day shift hours, tuition reimbursement, and great benefits!
About InnoSource – PC Legal Help Desk
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – PC Legal Help Desk
- Monitoring and maintaining production devices in the field.
- Provide technical support for desktops, laptops, thin clients, tablets and mobile devices
- You will be helping users remotely resolve print and scanning problems
- Helping users with email issues
- All of the users will be internal employees all across the US and parts of Canada
- Configuring, deploying and installing desktops, laptops, thin clients and printers that are to be deployed to various sites.
- Support for additional requests for service
- Assisting the Team Lead with current and future projects
Required Skills and Knowledge – PC Legal Help Desk
- Previous IT experience preferred
- Data or Customer Service center experience a plus
- Previous customer service experience required
Education and Experience – PC Legal Help Desk
- 1+ year of computer experience
- Degree in a computer related field or 1+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods
- Steady work history
- Strong problem-solving skills
Benefits and Pay – PC Legal Help Desk
- Paid holidays and Paid time off
- Generous benefits – Healthcare, Dental and Life insurance
- 401K after 1 year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment.
If you are interested in learning more, apply immediately! This opportunity won’t be around for long!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran