Job Description – IT Help Desk Technician
Interested in a full-time career with a Fortune 100 award-winning company?
We are currently seeking a customer focused individual in Harrison, AR! You will be part of a team using your experience to support our associates in the field. Regular day shift hours, tuition reimbursement, and great benefits!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – IT Help Desk Technician
- In-person support of laptop computers and other mobile devices
- Position will support schedule and unscheduled End User Client support with software and hardware issues and questions
- When needed, escalate to other support teams to resolve matter quickly
- Support and assist users with picking up and dropping off IT equipment as needed
Required Skills and Knowledge – IT Help Desk
- Previous IT experience required
- Data or Customer Service center experience a plus
- Previous customer service experience required
- Experience with ticketing and asset management software required
Education and Experience – IT Help Desk
- 1+ year of computer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other IT related field preferred
Benefits and Pay – IT Help Desk
- Paid holidays and Paid time off
- Generous benefits – Healthcare, Dental and Life insurance
- 401K after 1 year of employment
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment.
If you are interested in learning more, apply immediately! This opportunity won’t be around for long!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran