Job Description – Help Desk / IT Support
We are currently seeking a customer focused IT Technician for our Uniontown, OH location!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Help Desk / IT Support
The qualified candidate will be responsible for:
- Phone support
- Monitor and escalate data backup alerts
- Asset management
- Unboxing and staging equipment
- New user training
Required Skills and Knowledge – Help Desk / IT Support
- Steady work history
- Strong customer service skills
Education and Experience – Help Desk / IT Support
- Specialized technical training or college degree in computer related field preferred
- 2+ years of work experience in information technology
Benefits and Pay – Help Desk / IT Support
Hours: Must be able to work any 8 hour shift between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm. (Must be able to take part in an on-call rotation for after hour phone support 1 week per month)
- Paid holidays and Paid time off
- 401K and tuition reimbursement available after 1 year of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran