Job Description – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a nationally recognized insurance company that has amazing growth opportunities? Join our team that has made the list of “Best Employers in Columbus” for several years. If you are driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a desire to advance, become an Administrative professional at our growing Grandview Heights campus.
With an excellent Monday through Friday daytime schedule and a collaborative culture, this is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance. We pride ourselves on our renowned training program therefore you will be taught everything that you need to know; no experience is required!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
- Providing exceptional administrative support for a growing Life Insurance team
- Assisting underwriters with various administrative tasks from updating client accounts, processing paperwork and general data entry.
- Playing an instrumental role in helping customers make the best decisions possible regarding their financial needs
- Helping to support team success with daily team meetings and a strong cooperation
Education and Experience – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
- High School/GED required
- 1-2 years Customer Service or Administrative support experience preferred in any industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with upper level management
- Desire to build a career!
Benefits and Pay – Administrative Support Specialist – M-F first shift!
- $13.00-$15.00/hour starting pay
- Opportunity to earn multiple pay increases within your first year
- Paid Training and excellent benefits including medical, dental and 401k.
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 5:00pm
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran