Job Description – Fulfillment Specialist – Full Time – $16/hr!
The Fullfillment Specialist is responsible for providing order processing support for fulfillment and/or provide assistance in the preparation and distribution of prescription medication via the use of the fulfillment system.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Fulfillment Specialist – Full Time – $16/hr!
• Perform manual packing duties including, but not limited to, packing and shipping completed orders, verifying accuracy, conformance to quality standards/specifications and preparing packages for mail
• May also be responsible for stocking non-pharmaceutical products were allowed by pharmacy regulations
• Other non-registered and/or non-licensed responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
Required Skills and Knowledge – Fulfillment Specialist – Full Time – $16/hr!
• Constantly required to stand 6+ hours
• Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 11 – 20 pounds frequently, 21 – 50 pounds occasionally
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop and/or grasp frequently
• Ability to work effectively in environment with chemicals and/or medications/drugs, and/or moving machinery on a daily basis
Education and Experience – Fulfillment Specialist – Full Time – $16/hr!
• High School diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
• Additional Qualifications
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner
• For Specialist Fulfillment Levels: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds in repetitive motion, with or without accommodations
• 1 year of work experience in a healthcare, specialty pharmacy, fulfillment and/or call center setting
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Basic knowledge of and skills using MS Windows, MS Office Suite and/or other similar operating/software programs
Benefits and Pay – Fulfillment Specialist – Full Time – $16/hr!
- $16.00/hour starting pay
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance benefits
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 8:00pm, Occasional Saturdays between 8:00am to 5:00pm (full time, set schedule within this timeframe)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran