Job Description – Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician – Full Time – Up to $17.25/hr!
The Fulfillment Tech is responsible for providing order processing support for fulfillment and/or provide assistance in the preparation and distribution of prescription medication via the use of the fulfillment system.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician – Full Time – Up to $17.25/hr!
NOTE: This is a certified and/or licensed position (based on state requirements)
• Develop and maintain proficiency in all medication dispensing areas and workstations
• Prep bulk medication for loading into automated dispensing system
• Affix labels to the appropriate containers
• Conduct cycle counts and put away
• Resolve order delay reporting as well as upgrade, expedite and cancel orders
• Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
Required Skills and Knowledge – Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician – Full Time – Up to $17.25/hr!
• Constantly required to stand 6+ hours
• Vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
• Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 11 – 20 pounds frequently, 21 – 50 pounds occasionally
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop and/or grasp frequently
• Ability to work effectively in environment with chemicals and/or medications/drugs, and/or moving machinery on a daily basis
Education and Experience – Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician – Full Time – Up to $17.25/hr!
• High School diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
• Current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration without restrictions in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy if required in the State in which the position is located (for Pharmacy Tech levels)
• 1 year of work experience in a healthcare, specialty pharmacy, fulfillment and/or call center setting
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Basic knowledge of and skills using MS Windows, MS Office Suite and/or other similar operating/software programs
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds in repetitive motion, with or without accommodations
• PTCB Certification
Benefits and Pay – Pharmacy Fulfillment Technician – Full Time – Up to $17.25/hr!
- Up to $17.25/hour
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance benefits
- Availability Monday to Friday between 7:00am to 8:00pm, Occasional Saturdays between 7:00am to 5:00pm (full time, set schedule within this timeframe)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran