Job Description – Administrative Assistant (Fully In-Office)
Are you looking for a professional administrative role with great work life balance? Would you like to support an office while providing high levels of customer service to internal and external parties?
Start your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This Industry Expert Consultation company is rapidly growing and in need of motivated, hardworking individuals. For over two decades, they have prided themselves on delivering Fortune 500 solutions for other organizations. We are looking for someone who can perform a variety of data entry and clerical tasks, provide support to managers and employees, and assist in daily office needs. When you are on the team, you’ll play an important role in ensuring an efficient and smooth operation of the office on a day-to-day basis.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Administrative Assistant
As the Office Administrator, you would provide support to managers and employees, assist in daily office needs, and manage the company’s general administrative activities.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Administrative Assistant
- Proven experience as a data processor
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Education and Experience – Administrative Assistant
- High School degree
- Additional experience as an administrative assistant or secretary is a plus
Benefits and Pay – Administrative Assistant
- Great Work/Life Balance: Monday through Friday, first shift hours (8am-5pm)
- Pay rate starting at $16/hour
- Great Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement, and PTO!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran