Job Description – Customer Service Representative – Potential Work From Home / Met Ed / FirstEnergy
Are you looking for 1st shift, Monday through Friday hours? Start your career at $14.00/hour with an increase to $16.28/hr once hired on by our client! We offer benefits including medical, dental, and life plus comprehensive paid training!
FirstEnergy, an award-winning Fortune 200 Utility Company headquartered in Reading, PA. With FirstEnergy, you are opening the door to endless career opportunities. Work for a company that values your hard work and customer service skills. No sales or telemarketing!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Service Representative – Potential work from home / Met Ed / FirstEnergy
After completing 6-8 weeks of paid training to ensure your success, you will:
- Answer inbound calls from existing customers
- Respond to service-related questions and resolve any customer concerns
- Handle billing-related questions, take payments, and assist customers with payment options
Weather related outages may require extended hours beyond normal business hours
Required Skills and Knowledge – Customer Service Representative – Potential work from home / Met Ed / FirstEnergy
- Computer skills and screen navigation
- We will run a criminal background check and drug screen in accordance with all applicable laws
- Ability to work 1st shift hours Monday through Friday
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Reading, PA.
Education and Experience – Customer Service Representative – Potential work from home / Met Ed / FirstEnergy
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year(s) of customer service or related experience
- Call center experience is a plus!
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Representative – Potential work from home / Met Ed / FirstEnergy
- $14.00/hr, with an increase to $16.28/hr after conversion
- First Shift hours & paid training!
- Full time position
- Work from home potential after first 4 weeks of training onsite
- Option to work from home, onsite, or a hybrid schedule
- Overtime hours available if interested
- Health, dental, and life insurance benefits
- Cafeteria available
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran