Job Description – Procurement Coordinator
InnoSource is currently seeking a Procurement Coordinator for our Fortune 500 client, a leader in the automotive manufacturing industry at a world-class global headquarters in Akron, OH! If you are self-motivated, reliable/accountable, can thrive under pressure, and are a team player, then this may be the opportunity for you!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Procurement Coordinator
- Responsible for appropriate supplier selection for selected purchase requests
- Manage assigned projects
- Follow up on outstanding purchase orders
- Interact with suppliers daily to resolve transactional issues
- Ensure plant procurement requirements are met
Required Skills and Knowledge – Procurement Coordinator
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as oral and written communication skills
Education and Experience – Procurement Coordinator
- 1-2 years of procurement-related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- SAP experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in online purchasing
Pay, Schedule, and Benefits – Procurement Coordinator
- Pay negotiable!
- Monday through Friday, flexible day shift
- We offer healthcare, life insurance, and a dental reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran