Are you looking for a stable, full-time position with benefits? Enjoy working hands-on in a fast paced environment? Looking for a position that will allow you to flourish and grow your career? if you answered yes to any of the questions above and are interested in joining the team at our Fortune 500 client’s manufacturing facility – apply today!
Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. (Applicants must be able to work either shift)
What you will be doing?
- Monitoring machines to ensure they are running properly
- Fixing jams in the machine
- Adhering to all safety policies – safety is #1!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
- Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must have 20/20 vision with or without glasses
- Must be able to work both days and nights
- Mechanically inclined perferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented
Education and Experience – Manufacturing Associate/Operator
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Quality experience preferred
- Longevity in positions
Benefits and Pay – Manufacturing Associate/Operator
- *We offer full coverage benefits, 50% dental reimbursement plan and a $25,000 life insurance policy*
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran