Job Description – Maintenance Area Manager
Our Fortune 500 client in the automotive industry is seeking a qualified individual to be an Maintenance Area Manager!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Maintenance Area Manager
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to the Maintenance Team in equipment problem solving activities to improve Equipment Reliability Performance.
- Provide maintenance knowledge and specialized experience to diagnose and develop solutions to equipment breakdowns in-order to reduce on-call demand on limited Engineer assets.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in the areas of maintenance and electronic diagnostics, repair and reliability.
- Determine maintenance competency gaps and coordinate resources to overcome the deficiencies.
- Provide 1st level supervision and leadership to Skilled Trades associates.
- Manage labor and maintenance costs to ensure budgetary guidelines and goals are achieved.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Maintenance Area Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering Discipline preferred, Minimum HS Graduation
- Heavy industrial manufacturing experience
- Maintenance management experience
- Able to use, problem solve, and program PLCs
- Able to read and accurately interpret electronic and mechanical drawings
- Steady work history
Schedule – Maintenance Area Manager
- Must have open availability as the plant is open 24 hours a day. This includes days, nights, and weekends.
- 12 hour night shifts, 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on (2-2-3) schedule
- Train for 3-6 months on days, then most likely switch to nights.
Benefits and Pay – Maintenance Area Manager
- Pay is negotabile based off of experience and education
- We offer healthcare, a 50% dental reimbursement, and free $25,000 life insurance
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran