Job Description – Customer Account Specialist
Are you looking for a professional customer service and account management role with a great work life balance? Do you enjoy going above and beyond while providing business-to-business support and being the go-to contact for a customer?
Start your career path in a stable industry with a nationally known company that focuses on your success and advancement. This Fortune 500 company is rapidly growing and reimagining the chemical distribution industry. They pride themselves on their ability to be an ally to their customers and suppliers while helping them anticipate, navigate, and leverage meaningful growth opportunities. When you are on the team, you’ll play an important role in shaping how they deliver more than the standard chemical or ingredient by solving complex business ventures.
Please note that this position is NOT fully remote – you will need to be in office for your first 90 days before moving into a hybrid work schedule.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Account Specialist
- You will be the single point of contact to provide consistent and positive customer experiences. You do this by prioritizing your day, managing customer accounts, and owning the shipping process for their products.
- Your goal is to develop productive partnerships and build trust through each interaction in an account management capacity.
- You have the authority to make decisions on behalf of the company to drive customer satisfaction.
- You become the investigator for any questions or issues.
- Most communication is through email, but you will take phone calls based on customer preference/urgency.
Required Skills and Knowledge – Customer Account Specialist
- Candidates must be located in central Ohio
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail skills
- Proficiency with the MS Office package preferred, strong excel skills are encouraged
- You’ll be working in SAP every day so experience is a plus but not required – we will train you on everything you need to know!
Education and Experience – Customer Account Specialist
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred but not required – a combination of education and/or experience will be considered for the ideal candidate
- 1-2 years of experience and a proven track record of successfully managing business-to-business relationships is ideal but other customer service or administrative experience will be considered
Benefits and Pay – Customer Account Specialist
- Great Work/Life Balance: Monday through Friday, first shift hours (8am-5pm)
- Hybrid work schedule available after 90 days (3 days work from home/week)
- Compensation: $21.63/hour with overtime available
- Great Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, and Dental Reimbursement
- PTO and paid holidays!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Deadline for Applying for Customer Account Specialist
Apply before October 23rd, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran