Job Description – Regional Service Representative – $15/hr! Paid Training, 1st Shift
Do you want to be paid while you train? Are you excited to work in a Customer Service environment?
InnoSource has partnered with one of the nations leading providers of autoglass repair and replacement and is looking for qualified individuals to join their team in Orlando, Florida!
In this role you are responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience through inbound calls from customers, policy holders, insurance agents, and/or auto glass shops. This organized and energetic professional delivers a seamless and memorable experience during every customer interaction. If you are looking for a fast-paced customer service opportunity, this position is for you!
*This is an in-person opportunity in Orlando, Florida.*
Key Responsibilities – Regional Service Representative – $15/hr! Paid Training, 1st Shift
- Handling high call volumes, emails, and faxes
- Able to provide world class customer service and effective verbal communications
- Accurately enters all invoices, credits, memos and rebills in a timely fashion
Required Skills and Knowledge – Regional Service Representative – $15/hr! Paid Training, 1st Shift
- 1-2 years of call center/ business administration experience required
- Comfortable with a call center environment
- Knowledge of customer service and administrative protocols
- Ability to provide world class customer service and adjust in a fast-paced environment
- Must have availability from 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Saturday. (Schedule is given in advance and Saturdays are rotational)
Education and Experience – Regional Service Representative – $15/hr! Paid Training, 1st Shift
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Benefits and Pay – Regional Service Representative – $15/hr! Paid Training, 1st Shift
- $15 per hour starting pay
- 1st Shift
- Benefits (Health, Life, and Dental)
- Paid Training
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran