Job Description – Insurance Verification Specialist – Work From Home – WFH – Remote!
The Insurance Verification Specialist is responsible for verifying patient eligibility, coordinating
benefits, running test claims, and determining patient coverage/responsibility for services.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Insurance Verification Specialist – Work From Home – WFH – Remote!
• Request and load insurance plans
• Process limited rejections from PBM which may include rejections for plan limits, coverage termed or prior authorization
• Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
Requirements – Insurance Verification Specialist – Work From Home – WFH – Remote!
**Must be willing to pick up all equipment from main office in Frisco, TX**
• Broadband, high speed internet (minimum of 100.00 MBPS) is required.
• A dedicated phone line is required. A POTS (plain old telephone system or traditional analog copper wire)
• A dedicated work space where you can sit and perform your job duties without interruption
Education and Experience – Insurance Verification Specialist – Work From Home – WFH – Remote!
• High School diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
• 1 year of work experience in a healthcare, specialty pharmacy, PBM and/or call center setting
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner.
• Basic knowledge of and skills using MS Windows, MS Office Suite and/or other similar operating/software programs
Benefits and Pay – Insurance Verification Specialist – Work From Home – WFH – Remote!
- $17.00/hour starting pay
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance benefits
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 8:00pm, Occasional Saturdays between 8:00am to 5:00pm (full time, set schedule within this timeframe)
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran