Are you looking for a fully work from home role with opportunities to advance your career? Do you see yourself thriving a team-oriented atmosphere? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! This remote customer service representative opportunity is fully work from home, is first shift (8:00am-5:00pm), and provides in-depth training to make sure you have all of the tools you need to be successful.
Job Description – Customer Service Representative – Remote / Work From Home – 8:00am-5:00pm M-F – $17.50/hr.!
A Customer Service Representative provides a solution-based service to valued customers with company provided equipment and employee provided connectivity. During hours of operations, the Customer Service Representative is expected to provide dedicated, focused work. A successful individual will be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, demanding, remote work environment while maintaining professionalism and efficiency. This position requires a highly motivated virtual team player with strong self-management who is willing to go above and beyond while demonstrating a proactive, problem-solving mindset.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Service Representative – Remote / Work From Home – 8:00am-5:00pm M-F – $17.50/hr.!
- Promptly processes internal and external customer requests by fax, telephone, mail and/or email, includes but is not limited to:
- External customer inquiries on products, orders, shipments, etc.
- Internal customer inquiries from Sales, Freight, Plant, Order Management, etc.
- Reviews order entry in a timely manner, checks orders for accuracy when needed
- Communicates with internal and external team members to help resolve customer concerns; can build effective work relationships, deescalate conflict, and communicate professionally to all stakeholders
- Takes ownership of inquires – utilizes all ADS resources to help find solutions, completes timely and thorough reviews, and proactively follows up with concerned parties
- Advises Order Management leadership of process improvement opportunities and participates in problem solving meetings
- Collaborates with Order Management peers to provide superior customer experiences and shares best practices/lessons learned in team meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Knowledge – Customer Service Representative – Remote / Work From Home – 8:00am-5:00pm M-F – $17.50/hr.!
- Effective written/verbal/nonverbal communication – genuinely listens, doesn’t interrupt, refrains from inserting personal opinions when representing others professionally, presents interest or concerns genuinely.
- Analytical, problem-solving mindset – can absorb large amounts of information quickly, understands how to manage competing priorities, can identify gaps/solutions
- High task variation: Switches often from call to email to meeting without compromising work quality.
- Autonomy: does not require supervisor to constantly check in
- Trust & Reliability
- Proficient Computer Skills
Education and Experience – Customer Service Representative – Remote / Work From Home – 8:00am-5:00pm M-F – $17.50/hr.!
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Logistics and Account Management background highly preferred
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Representative – Remote / Work From Home – 8:00am-5:00pm M-F – $17.50/hr.!
- Great Work/Life Balance: Monday through Friday – 8am-5pm CST
- Compensation: $17.50/hour
- Great Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, and Dental Reimbursement
- 5 weeks of paid training to ensure your success
- Work from home
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
For SEO Purposes Only: Call center representative / Call center representative / Call center representative
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran