If you enjoy building relationships and changing people’s lives, this rewarding career opportunity is for you! This is a full-time, salaried Recruiter position that offers a hybrid schedule, great benefits, quarterly bonuses, paid time off, holiday pay and more! Our Akron office is expanding and we need a talented Recruiter to join our team and help connect more candidates to our amazing job openings.
- Our office is located in Akron, OH with easy highway access, conveniently close to restaurants and shopping
- Hybrid work schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm, with the opportunity to work in office & remotely during the week
InnoSource has a customized recruit-to-order process that allows you to recruit individuals and align them with wonderful career opportunities with our clients. No recruiting experience? No problem! You receive thorough training and coaching to ensure success.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Recruiter
Are you a good fit?
- Are you looking to begin a career in Human Resources (HR)?
- Do you enjoy meeting with and talking to new people?
- Do you connect with people easily?
- Do you enjoy providing great Customer Service?
Education and Experience – Recruiter
- Bachelor’s degree and strong communication skills are required
- Ideally one or more years of Recruiting and/or Talent Acquisition experience, but Customer Service and Retail experience will be considered
Benefits and Pay – Recruiter
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes the following benefits:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and 9 paid holidays
- 401K match
- Tuition reimbursement
This is an opportunity to begin or advance your Recruiting career with a great company! Apply today – We are looking forward to meeting with you!
For SEO Purposes Only: Recruiting / Recruiter / Recruit / Talent Acquisition / HR / Human Resources
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran