Job Description – Pharmacy Technician – M-F schedule – Hiring Immediately!!
Are you searching for an opportuinty to work in one of the nation’s top specialty pharmacies? The Pharmacy Technician position is an opportunity to provide order processing support for fulfillment and/or provide assistance in the preparation and distribution of prescription medication with a leading company in the pharmacy field.
Key Responsibilities – Pharmacy Technician – M-F schedule – Hiring Immediately!!
• NOTE: This position is a certified and/or licensed position (based on state requirements)
• Responsible for oversight of inventory management and communicating supply information and related needs to appropriate departments
• Develop and maintain proficiency in all medication dispensing areas and workstations
• Prep bulk medication for loading into automated dispensing system
• Provide primary support and resolution for escalated issues and challenging cases
• May conduct quality monitoring and audits
• May provide temporary backup to department Supervisor
• Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
Required Skills and Knowledge- Pharmacy Technician – M-F schedule – Hiring Immediately!!
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Basic knowledge of and skills using MS Windows, MS Office Suite and/or other similar operating/software programs
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner
Education and Experience – Pharmacy Technician – M-F schedule – Hiring Immediately!!
• High School diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
• Current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration without restrictions in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy if required in the State in which the position is located (for Pharmacy Tech levels)
• 2 year of work experience in a healthcare, specialty pharmacy, fulfillment and/or call center setting
Benefits and Pay – Pharmacy Technician – M-F schedule – Hiring Immediately!!
• $17.25 – $19.00/hr
• Schedules will contain hours of Monday-Friday between 7:00am – 8:00pm
• Full benefits including health insurance through Anthem, life insurance, and dental reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran