Job Description – Pharmacy Technician – $17.75/hr – Hiring Immediately!!
Are you looking for a chance to gain valuable career experience with one of the nation’s leading pharmaceutical companies? As a Pharmacy Technician, you will be responsible for providing order processing support for fulfillment and/or provide assistance in the preparation and distribution of prescription medication via the use of the fulfillment system.
Key Responsibilities – Pharmacy Technician – $17.75/hr – Hiring Immediately!!
• Develop and maintain proficiency in all medication dispensing areas and workstations
• Prep bulk medication for loading into automated dispensing system
• Affix labels to the appropriate containers
• Conduct cycle counts and put away
• Resolve order delay reporting as well as upgrade, expedite and cancel orders
• May participate in special projects as needed
• Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate
Required Skills and Knowledge- Pharmacy Technician – $17.75/hr – Hiring Immediately!!
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Basic knowledge of and skills using MS Windows, MS Office Suite and/or other similar operating/software programs
• Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner
Education and Experience – Pharmacy Technician – $17.75/hr – Hiring Immediately!!
• High School diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
• 1 year of work experience in a retail pharmacy, specialty pharmacy, and/or pharmacy call center setting
• Current Pharmacy Technician License/Registration without restrictions in good standing with the Michigan Board of Pharmacy
Benefits and Pay – Pharmacy Technician – $17.75/hr – Hiring Immediately!!
• Schedules will contain hours of Monday-Friday between 8:00am – 8:00pm
• Full benefits including health insurance through Anthem, life insurance, and dental reimbursement.
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran