Job Description – Content Strategist – Fully Remote
Provides consulting services on one or more web technical specialties such as usability, user experience, interactive design or web content. Leads project teams to define and document site architecture, navigation elements, content strategy, map user flows, and propose best practices in usability and interactive design based on a deep understanding of customer needs. Recommends innovative solutions that balance those customer needs with business viability and technical feasibility that provide an exceptional user experience, market differentiation, and efficiency improvements while maintaining brand standards and meeting business objectives.
Key Responsibilities – Content Strategist – Fully Remote
- Provides technical and/or strategic direction to project teams and/or product groups.
- Defines scope and objectives based on user needs and understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Consults on and leads business process analysis and needs assessments, aligning solutions with business goals and initiatives.
- Works with content writers, designers, coders, business representatives, and usability staff to define site functionality, organization and navigation solutions, and participates in research efforts to identify user goals and tasks.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Content Strategist – Fully Remote
– High impact communications
– Logistics & planning
– Content strategy
– Writing & Editorial
Education and Experience – Content Strategist – Fully Remote
- – 2-3+ years experience as a content strategist
– Bachelors or Masters Required
– Communication, Journalism or related experience ideal
Benefits and Pay – Content Strategist – Fully Remote
Hours: 8-5 M-F
Excellent benefits including 401k, medical and dental
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran