Job Description – Electronics Assembly / Warehouse Associate – M-F First shift!
Do you enjoy technology and working with your hands? Does a role where you are not sitting at a desk all day interest you? Are you interested in using your warehouse experience to transition to the technology field? If so, this entry-level electronics assembly and warehouse position could be just what you need! This position will help you build a fulfilling career with one of the country’s largest insurance providers, headquartered in downtown Columbus. This position requires a can-do, energetic mind set with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude. Excellent training provided!
Key Responsibilities – Electronics Assembly / Warehouse Associate – M-F First shift!
- Accurately maintains all computer (laptop/PC) inventory
- Opens boxed shipments and sorts inventory to recycle stream
- Inspects all inventory for defects, scratches or other damages
- Initial cleaning of laptops if reusable and test for usability
- General diagnostics run by system – confirm replacement of battery, memory, keyboard, screens, etc. as needed.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Electronics Assembly / Warehouse Associate – M-F First shift!
- PC component knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication and team oriented skills
Education and Experience – Electronics Assembly / Warehouse Associate – M-F First shift!
- High school/GED required
- 1-2+ years warehouse experience
- 1-2+ years Inventory management experience
Benefits and Pay – Electronics Assembly / Warehouse Associate – M-F First shift!
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, etc.
- Monday-Friday First shift hours (roughly 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
For SEO Purposes Only: Gap / Gap / Gap / Gap / Gap / Amazon / Amazon / Amazon / Warehouse Associate / Warehouse Associate / Warehouse Associate
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran