Job Description – Customer Service Representative I – $17.50/ hr , Monday – Friday
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you looking for an opportunity to jump start your career in financial services? This is an exciting call center representative position with a financial institution who fosters diversity, inclusion, and a collaborative environment! Additional work perks available after you prove yourself- Work from home options, pay increases, and additional monetary perks based on performance!
Key Responsibilities – Customer Service Representative I – $17.50/ hr , Monday – Friday
- As a call customer service representative you will be taking 100% inbound calls surrounding general products, account information, and online banking
- Provide outstanding service and build relationships with customers
- Work individually and as a team to meet and exceed established goals, i.e. call handle time goals, availability goals, customer service performance goals, and quality goals
- Be responsible for resolving customer complaints and disputes in a timely and professional manner through research and utilizing resources
Required Skills and Knowledge- Customer Service Representative I – $17.50/ hr , Monday – Friday
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working with multiple computer systems and on dual monitors
- Ability to problem solve and de-escalate
- Reliability and dependability is a must
- Ideal candidate will have call center and/or banking experience
Education and Experience – Customer Service Representative I – $17.50/ hr , Monday – Friday
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience required, call center representative experience preferred!
- High School Diploma or GED
- This position is an in office position in Greensburg
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Representative I – $17.50/ hr , Monday – Friday
- Pay range $17.50 with an increase to $18 after 6 months
- Benefits included (Medical, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Paid Training
- Excellent company culture and work environment focused on diversity and recognition
- M-F 8am-5pm with a rotating Saturday
- For SEO Purposes Only: Customer Service Representative / Chat Agent / Call Center Representative / Customer Service Representative / Customer Service Representative / WFH / WFH / WFH / Bank / Banking / Teller
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service Representative I – $17.50/ hr , Monday – Friday
Apply before December 2nd, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran