Job Description – Tire HQ Help Desk (Level 1)
To provide level I support for Goodyear’s business to business website, www.tire-hq.com, via direct phone support via inbound calls.
Key Responsibilities – Tire HQ Help Desk (Level 1)
- Track and maintain support tickets for Tire-HQ from assignment to resolution.
- Track and reply to emails sent to the Tire-HQ support inbox.
- Provide level I support for the Tire-HQ website.
- Provide training and assistance for support agents.
- Provide direct phone support for Tire-HQ users and customers
- Perform daily database updates and maintenance tasks, including adding new customer numbers, processing dealer enrollments, and processing Goodyear employee access requests.
- Determine when Tire-HQ is malfunctioning and communicate with the developers to resolve the issue. Communicate with the customers via phone and email support and emergency messages on the site if applicable.
- Create new documentation for Tire-HQ features and update existing documentation at the direction of second and third level support.
- Gather feedback for day-to-day site operation from customers and provide summaries for developers at regular meetings.
- Assist with Support calls as needed.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Tire HQ Help Desk (Level 1)
- Must possess strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Effective listening skills and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to build confidence and maintain relationships
Education and Experience – Tire HQ Help Desk (Level 1)
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred
- Working knowledge of current MS Products, Lotus Notes Database, and various web browsers is preferred
- Required Shift 9:30am – 6:00pm
Benefits and Pay – Tire HQ Help Desk (Level 1)
Paid Holidays, PTO, Medical Benefits, 401k, Dental Reimbursement
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran