Job Description – Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Fully Remote
Are you looking to advance your career into the world of banking and finnancial services? We are looking for a technology and data focused professional to join a team of modern analysts. This industry leader is looking for business professionals project management experience and an understanding of data driven decision making.
Key Responsibilities – Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Fully Remote
* May work independently as representative BSA for scrum team, partner with other BSAs, or under direction of BSA Manager or product owner.
* Collaborate with product team, technology team, and User Experience Group to elicit/author user stories including Acceptance Criteria.
* Participate in the review of other project deliverables, such as project Scope/Features, Requirements, Wireframes, Mockups, Content Matrix and Test Plan.
* Participate in all scrum ceremonies such as daily standup, backlog refinement sessions, sprint review and sprint retro.
* May be asked to lead team meetings such as Stand-Up & Retrospectives as needed.
* Assist product owner in backlog prioritization.
* Facilitate backlog refinement sessions with the scrum team.
* During Project Lifecycle, support the development and test teams by providing requirements clarification, issue resolution, and process improvement in order to ensure the delivered product is functioning accurately and within the defined business objectives.
* Provide subject matter expertise and validation support during the rollout of new functionality & during the post deployment warranty period.
* Support production defect fixes by analyzing production issues, defining requirements for the possible fix and helping get it prioritized for development.
* Create Process Flow Diagrams, Data Requirements modeling & Requirements Traceability Matrix as needed.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Fully Remote
* Work effectively in a team environment and possess strong commitment to the team and the client.
* Have previous experience facilitating meetings/discussion groups related to requirements definition/gathering, issue resolution, and process improvement.
* Knowledge of writing/understanding detailed user stories. Experience with Gherkin a plus.
* Experience with hybrid Agile/Waterfall methodologies preferred.
* Excellent analytical skills with knowledge of front-end web application development and IT architecture.
* Proficient in Microsoft suite of applications (MS-Office, MS-Teams, Azure DevOps and Visio) or other requirements management tools.
* Experience capturing web analytics requirements (e.g. Adobe Analytics) a plus.
* Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, leadership, time management and organizational skills.
* Experience working with P2P payments a plus.
Education and Experience – Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Fully Remote
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of experience in business and IT requirements analysis, detailed documentation and requirements management, including experience working on a front-end application development team.
Benefits and Pay – Sr. Business Systems Analyst – Fully Remote
* Salary dependant on experience
* Fully remote work style
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran