Job Description – Remote Customer Service Representative (Florida)
This position will be fully remote – work from the comfort of your own home!
Are you friendly and organized? Do you love helping people? Start a career that will make a difference in the lives of others. As a Roadside Customer Service Representative, you will build relationships with our clients by acting as a first responder when a customer is in need!
Key Responsibilities – Remote Customer Service Representative (Florida)
- You will take inbound calls from drivers who need help with anything from a flat tire to a breakdown
- You will work with a team of service providers to connect the customer with immediate support
- You’re an excellent note-taker – you will log your interactions with customers in our tracking system
- We strive to provide excellent service and make a positive impact in our customer’s day
Required Skills and Knowledge- Remote Customer Service Representative (Florida)
- Must Reside in Florida
- You have great people skills – you know how to interact with our customers
- You’re able to think quickly on your feet and find solutions
- Computer navigation and experience emailing through Microsoft Outlook
- If offered the position, we will run a criminal background check in accordance with all applicable law
- To work remotely, you will need a desktop or laptop (Apple computers, Chromebooks, and tablets are NOT accepted), dual monitors, a computer mouse, ethernet cord, webcam, high-speed internet, a quiet work environment, and a USB headset with a microphone.
Education and Experience – Remote Customer Service Representative (Florida)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Stable work history, attendance and punctuality are a must
- Call center experience is preferred but not required
Benefits and Pay – Remote Customer Service Representative (Florida)
- Healthcare, Life Insurance, Dental Reimbursement
- Long term potential with a great company!
- $13.70/ Hour
- 40 hours/ Week
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran