Job Description – Bi-Lingual (Spanish+ English) Logistics Analyst (Hybrid Remote)
Are you looking for a professional role with great work life balance? Work a Monday through Friday schedule while enjoying wonderful benefits such as paid time off, health insurance, and more. This hybrid remote opportunity will provide you the opportunity to work from the comfort of your home 2 days a week, as well as enjoy numerous office amenities such as a free wellness center and gym, walking paths, Starbucks kiosk, and full-service café. We are hiring immediately, so submit your application here to start the next step of your career journey today!
In this role you will:
- Answer and guide countries regarding the Global Ocean Routing Guide / contract details such as: available lanes, D&D free days, payment terms, transit time, contract #’s, etc.
- Contact, align and resolve bookings / contractual issues with ocean carriers at a regional customer service level
- Train and support the use of shipment tracking system P44 to LAT countries
Key Responsibilities – Bi-Lingual (Spanish+ English) Logistics Analyst (Hybrid Remote)
- Provide Ocean Routing Guide support for Latin America destination countries
- Provide operations contact with regional customer service ocean carriers and NVOCCs
- Keep track of mini-bids request from destination countries and the Global Ocean freight team
- Support countries with the use of the shipment tracking tool P44
- Consolidate KPI’s from LA Countries within a regional report
- Conection between Finish Goods Logistics area and Raw Material Area for Latin America
Required Skills and Knowledge- Bi-Lingual (Spanish+ English) Logistics Analyst (Hybrid Remote)
- High Ethical Behaviour
- Fluent in English + Spanish Language (Portuguese is a plus!)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Effective communication
- Event Prioritization
- SAP, Excel, Word & Power Point
Education and Experience – Bi-Lingual (Spanish+ English) Logistics Analyst (Hybrid Remote)
- High School Diploma (required)
- Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Foreign Trade (preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in Logistics
- Knowledge of Foreign Trade and Management of operations in ports, customs and airports
- Knowledge of Export and Import processes.
- Experience w/ Continuous Improvement Projects
Benefits and Pay – Bi-Lingual (Spanish+ English) Logistics Analyst (Hybrid Remote)
Medical Benefits, PTO, Holiday Pay, 401k + match, Dental Reimbursement
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran