Job Description – Customer Service Advocate – $19/HR – IN OFFICE
Do you love connecting with others? We are looking for motivated individuals who are excited about helping people and want to accelerate both their personal and professional growth. If that sounds like you, apply today!
*Must be located in the Des Moines, Iowa area for consideration
Key Responsibilities – Customer Service Advocate – $19/HR – IN OFFICE
- Provides first line customer service contact for claims reporting activity.
- Creates loss reports by securing information from policyholders, claimants, agents, or other parties. Establishes the claim master record by direct entry of claim data via computerized claims systems.
- Verifies coverage under various policies or policy provisions based on variances of line of state, jurisdiction and regulatory requirement.
- Refers inquiries from policyholders, claimants, and others to the appropriate adjustment personnel.
- Maintains, records and report information as required.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Customer Service Advocate – $19/HR – IN OFFICE
- Basic understanding of the role of customer service
- Familiarity with insurance and/or claims terminology desirable
Education and Experience – Customer Service Advocate – $19/HR – IN OFFICE
- Associates degree or higher highly preferred
- State Department of Insurance license is preferred
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Advocate – $19/HR – IN OFFICE
- $19 an hour M-F in office, 8AM-4:30PM
- Benefits including: Health insurance, life insurance and a dental reimbursement
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service Advocate – $19/HR – IN OFFICE
Apply before February 10th, 2023.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran