Job Description – Manufacturing Lab Technician
Are you looking for a stable, full-time position with benefits? Enjoy working hands-on in a fast-paced environment? Looking for a position that will allow you to flourish and grow your career? If you answered yes to any of the questions above and are interested in joining the team at our Fortune 500 client’s manufacturing facility – apply today!
Key Responsibilities – Manufacturing Lab Technician
The qualified candidate will be working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, in which they will be responsible for completing various tasks to ensure the quality of the product meets required standards.
- Collect and prepare rubber and tire component samples for testing.
- Building of certain components for specialized testing.
- Communicate atypical results to managers, engineers, and analysts
- Complete and maintain quality documents.
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices.
- Assist in the training of new associates.
Required Skills and Knowledge- Manufacturing Lab Technician
- Able to stand for long period of times in a warehouse environment 1 – 2-hour shifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to follow directions and detail oriented
- Quality assurance
Education and Experience – Manufacturing Lab Technician
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer savvy
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Quality experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a steady work history
- Must be detail oriented
Benefits and Pay – Manufacturing Lab Technician
- $15 to $17 / hour to start
- We offer healthcare, a 50% dental reimbursement, and free $25,000 life insurance
- Must have open availability as the plant is open 24 hours a day. This includes days, nights, and weekends.
- 12-hour shifts; 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran