Job Description – Customer Service Representative- $19/hr at a Fortune 500!
Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a nationally recognized insurance company that has amazing growth opportunities? Join our team that has made the list of “Best Employers” for several years. If you are driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a desire to advance, become a Customer Service Representative located In Office in our growing Grandview Heights campus!
With an excellent Monday through Friday schedule and a collaborative culture at their brand-new state-of-the-art facility, this is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance. At a company that pride themselves on their renowned training program, you will be taught everything that you need to know; no experience is required!
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs and guiding you through the process along the way.
Key Responsibilities – Customer Service Representative- $19/hr at a Fortune 500!
- Provide extraordinary care to our members, partners, plan sponsors and investment professionals
- Resolve general account, plan fees or plan inquiry questions
- Receives and responds to incoming calls from members
Required Skills and Knowledge- Customer Service Representative- $19/hr at a Fortune 500!
- Willing to travel to Grandview/Columbus, OH
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred in any industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with upper level management
- Desire to build a career!
Education and Experience – Customer Service Representative- $19/hr at a Fortune 500!
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Representative- $19/hr at a Fortune 500!
- $19.00/hour starting pay!
- Opportunity to earn multiple pay increases within your first year
- Paid Training and excellent benefits including medical, dental and 401k.
- Availability Monday to Friday between 8:00am to 6:00pm (full time, set schedule)
- Future opportunties to work REMOTE after experienced
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran