Job Description – Remote Customer Service Representative – $16.25 / hour!
*This is a remote position, however candidates must be located within 60 miles from Hurricane, WV (the option to work on-site is available!)
InnoSource (an agency that provides contract employees) is hiring now in Hurricane, WV for Work From Home Customer Service Representatives at American Electric Power (AEP).
Are you interested in a full-time Customer Service career? AEP is an award winning Fortune 200 Company with a customer service center located in Hurricane, West Virginia.
Start your career today with InnoSource while working at AEP, one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” in operation for over 100 years, serving five million customers in 11 states. That’s a lot of customer service! AEP depends on highly-trained and dedicated Customer Service Representatives to deliver frontline friendly and professional service.
What makes this job special?
- Opportunity to work from home
- You will be working collaboratively in a team atmosphere with a casual dress code – jeans allowed.
- Customer Service Representative’s hard work is rewarded with contests, raffles and team parties. We want this to be a fun place to come to work long term. Associate quote – “I have been working full-time (more than 5 years) amazing job, amazing people, culture, and work force – a company that truly cares about its employees!”
- Inbound-only calls from customers inquiring about their service, bills, power outages, etc.
- Overtime opportunities, and room for advancement.
Key Responsibilities – Remote Customer Service Representative – $16.25 / hour!
Are you a good fit?
- Our Customer Service Representatives must be able to quickly analyze customer inquiries and help resolve issues and requests.
- This is a Customer Service call center position. We support you with training and reward your hard work. We are looking for long term associates. This is an opportunity to demonstrate your ability with the potential to be considered for future employment directly with AEP.
Education and Experience – Remote Customer Service Representative – $16.25 / hour!
- Must have more than 2 years of experience working in complex customer service.
- You should have a stable work history, be a high school graduate or have your GED, and must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Utility business requires occasional mandatory overtime, especially during outages.
Benefits and Pay – Remote Customer Service Representative – $16.25 / hour!
Compensation for Customer Service Representative:
- Starts at $16.25/hour
- Generous benefits – Health and life insurance, dental reimbursement
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran