Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a nationally recognized insurance company that has amazing growth opportunities? Join our team that has made the list of “Best Employers” for several years. If you are driven, possess strong communication skills, and have a desire to advance, become a Customer Service professional.
With an excellent Monday through Friday schedule and a collaborative culture, this is a fantastic entry point into a great corporation that enables multiple opportunities to advance. At a company that pride themselves on their renowned training program, you will be taught everything that you need to know; no experience is required! The role will be fully in office at their state-of-the-art Grandview Heights facility!
- Provide exceptional customer service while building relationships with existing customers all over the U.S.
- Assist customers with a range of complex inquiries ranging from financial to general insurance questions
- Play an instrumental role in helping customers make the best decisions possible regarding their financial needs
- Help to support team success with daily team meetings and a strong cooperation
Education and Experience – Customer Service Advocate – M-F 2p.m.-8p.m.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 1-2 years Customer Service experience preferred in any industry
- Excellent communication skills and ability to connect with upper level management
- Desire to build a career!
Benefits and Pay – Customer Service Advocate – M-F 2p.m.-8p.m.
- $19.00/hour starting pay
- Opportunity to earn multiple pay increases within your first year
- Paid Training and excellent benefits including medical, dental and 401k.
- Availability Monday to Friday between 2:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m. Opportunities to choose your hours in the future
InnoSource has been Putting Passion to Work for over 25 years. We care about our associates and our clients, and we aim to deliver for both. This means connecting each individual with the best long-term career fit based on unique skills and needs, and guiding you through the process along the way.
Deadline for Applying for Customer Service Advocate – M-F 2p.m.-8p.m.
Apply before January 28th, 2023.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Age/Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran